West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) are establishing a Construction Gateway as part of their devolved AEB programme. This is an initial one-year opportunity worth £3.7m with possible extensions for 2 years, with an overall funding pot of £11m. The deadline for responses is the 7th December.
The Construction Gateway will include:
- A focus on construction-based occupations
- Four phases of delivery and funding of the Construction Gateway: Small Plant, Large Plant, Work Trial and sustained employment.
- Guaranteed job interview on completion
- A minimum expectation that 50% of learners will enter employment
The Construction Gateway will run across all WMCA authority areas (Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall and Wolverhampton) and prioritise support for the unemployed/young unemployed, those in low pay, low skill roles, and adults looking to improve their skill levels and career prospect through training.
The core of the tender is a Quality Response Form, requiring a response of up to 14 sides, plus a Delivery Plan
- Service Provide Requirements (2 x A4)
- Construction Gateway Offer (3 x A4)
- Construction Gateway Delivery Plan (2 x A4)
- Progression Outcome and Delivery (3 x A4)
- Mobilisation (2 x A4)
- Social Value (2 x A4)
Bidders must also complete a Declaration Form, Bidder & Referee Contact Form, Minimum Requirements Form, Financial Due Diligence Response, Commercial Response Form and Equalities Questionnaire. Bidders are also required to confirm they hold the applicable accreditations to enable them to deliver the outcomes, certificates, and qualifications required in line with CSCS and CPCS.
Carley Consult has a market leading record of supporting clients to win AEB funding with over 100 applications in the past four years, worth more than £100m. If you would like to secure Carley Consults support for your application or would like to receive the Opportunity Summary for this procurement please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01302 361630.