We have a history of delivering successful events, including conferences, training workshops, awards ceremonies, roundtable debates, and business networking breakfasts.
We have a range of training courses, including bid management and bid writing, which we run on an open basis. We have also delivered in-house courses to clients including Serco, Interserve, Ingeus, Working Links, Learndirect, Remploy, and Barnardo’s. Several of our training titles have been formally endorsed by the Institute of Employability Professionals (IEP).
- Our courses include bid writing, performance improvement, and commercial skills.
- We can customise workshop content to meet individual client needs.
- We use dynamic content, blending presentations, debate, and practical exercises.
- We have upskilled more than 500 practitioners through our events.
- We typically receive high satisfaction scores from our event delegates.
- We can produce and manage events on behalf of our clients.
“Your wide range of knowledge around procurement, bids and tendering enabled you to put across a workshop in an engaging and captivating way. You clearly have the ability to tailor your message to be easily understood, while making it a fun, interesting, and a memorable experience for delegates.”
Dan Howard, Director of External Funding, HCUK Training
Request a call back