Training & Events Terms & Conditions – V0116
- Carley Consult Ltd makes every effort to describe the content, timing and format of each event as accurately as we can. We nevertheless reserve the right to amend the content, timing and format of any event. This may include instances where a promoted speaker, trainer or contributor may be removed or replaced within the event programme. Where any such changes are required, we will work to ensure that the underlying themes, learning aims, and audience suitability remain unchanged. Should a material revision to the content, timing and format of an event be required, we will aim to notify booked delegates of all such changes at the earliest opportunity.
- Payment for attendance at an event should be made at the point of booking unless otherwise stated. If payment by invoice has been agreed, the payment must be made 30 days from the date of invoice or prior to the event date, whichever is sooner. Carley Consult Ltd reserves the right to decline entry to an event if a booked delegate has failed to make payment prior to the event. If your organisation requires the issue of a Purchase Order Number before payment can be made, this must be provided to us at the point of booking in order for a booking to be confirmed. Purchase Orders may be accepted in lieu of payment at time of booking at Carley Consult Ltd.’s sole discretion. All event fees are subject to VAT.
- Carley Consult Ltd reserves the right to offer promotional pricing to help attract delegates to its events. Delegates are however obligated to pay the agreed price at the point of booking and are not entitled to any refund should a subsequent discounted price be marketed.
- Carley Consult reserves the right, at our full discretion, to decline entry to any delegate at any of our events where we may consider that their attendance is contrary to the commercial interests of Carley Consult Ltd. This may include, but is not limited to, employees or representatives of organisations who we may consider to be market competitors. We will ordinarily offer a full refund of any fee paid by the delegate in this scenario.
- Carley Consult Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event. We will endeavour to notify booked delegates of any cancellations or postponements at the earliest opportunity. There may, however, be circumstances where it is only possible to offer shorter notice of cancellation or postponement (e.g. where inclement weather affects the event venue). We will always aim to postpone and reschedule events in adverse circumstances, only resorting to cancellation as a last resort. In the event of postponement, we will offer delegates an alternate event date no later than two calendar months after the original event date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled date, or if the event is cancelled, a full refund of the delegate fee will be paid. Carley Consult Ltd. shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- If a booked delegate wishes to cancel their attendance at an event, the following rebates in the table will apply. If the delegate organisation has yet to pay their attendance fee, this will still remain due to Carley Consult Ltd., less the rebate figure stated. Cancellation must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendar Days Prior to the Event Rebate Rate 30 Days 100% of the Agreed Event Fee 15 to 29 Days 50% of the Agreed Event Fee 0 to 14 Days 0% of the Agreed Event Fee
- If an organisation wishes to substitute a booked delegate with a replacement delegate at any event this will be subject to a £20.00 administration charge (plus VAT). Payment of this administration charge will fall in line with the Payment Terms described above. Requests to make a change in delegates must be made in writing to email@example.com
- If a delegate does not attend an event, regardless of the circumstances for this, and they have not previously informed us in line with the cancellation terms above, then the full event fee remains payable.
- Carley Consult Ltd. will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided at the point of booking. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address. Carley Consult accepts no liability for incorrect e-mail contact details provided to us. Delegates will receive joining instructions prior to the event via email. It is the responsibility of the individual completing the event booking to ensure joining instructions are received by the delegate. If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the event booking to contact Carley Consult Ltd to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Unless otherwise stated, full day events will normally include provision of a catered lunch, morning/arrival refreshments, and afternoon refreshments, as part of the delegate fee. It is the responsibility to arrange their own travel and accommodation to attend the event, as applicable. The cost of travel and accommodation is not included in the delegate fee. Carley Consult may secure promotional rates from third party suppliers, such as hotels, and notify these to delegates, although has no liability for the services offered by such partners.
- Carley Consult aims to ensure that its events are accessible to all, although some restrictions may apply. If you have any specific needs, including dietary requirements, please advise us at the earliest possible time and we will endeavour to make appropriate arrangements to accommodate your needs. Please note that, if special equipment, resources or assistance is required to accommodate your need, this may be subject to an additional cost.
- Carley Consult Ltd. expects delegates to behave in a manner befitting a professional business event, including appropriate courtesy and respect for other delegates, our staff and trainers. We do not impose a specific dress code, but expect delegates to wear attire appropriate to the nature of the event and venue. We reserve the right to exclude delegates whose behaviour or attire may be offensive to other delegates, staff, trainers, and venue hosts. No refund will be offered to any delegate who is requested to leave an event on these grounds.
- Copies of all materials, handouts, and presentation slides remain the copyright of Carley Consult Ltd, unless otherwise stated. Duplication or distribution of such resources to non-delegates is prohibited unless otherwise agreed with Carley Consult Ltd. in writing.
- These terms and conditions, together with the current Carley Consult Ltd. website prices, event details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the event and associated materials and services to you by Carley Consult Ltd. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of Carley Consult Ltd.