HTE’s procurement for their Total Workforce Solutions Framework 2 has passed the PQQ/SSQ stage and is now out for tender. We were delighted that all the clients we supported at PQQ/SSQ stage were successful and they are now producing compelling responses to the ITT.
We are aware that many providers chose to respond to the PQQ/SSQ without engaging external bid professionals, due to its relative simplicity. If you are one of these organisations and you are now planning your response to the more complex and critical ITT stage, I hope you will find the following information useful.
Buyer/Commissioner: HealthTrust Europe LLP (HTE) acting as agent for the University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust (“UHCW”).
Opportunity Title: Total Workforce Solutions Framework 2 – ITT stage
Anticipated Total Contract Value: £3,000m (individual contract awards will be less)
Contract Term: 03 August 2020 – 03 August 2022 (with an option to extend for a further two periods of 12 months each).
Opportunity Overview: HealthTrust Europe has moved onto the second stage of establishing a framework agreement for the provision of workforce solutions in the healthcare sector. Customers procuring through this framework may include the NHS, registered charities, the wider public sector, and other bodies as detailed within the OJEU contract notice. The framework agreement has been divided into seven Lots:
- 2a – Fully Managed Service, Bank and Agency: fully managed service ins respect of supply and management of bank and agency workers, including software solution.
- 2b – Bank and Agency Demand Solutions: Software Solution to enable management of bank and agency workforce requirements.
- 3a – Medical Locums and General Practitioner Workers: for the supply of temporary, fixed term and permanent Medical Locums and General Practitioner workers.
- 3b – Nursing and Care Service Workers: for the supply of temporary, fixed-term and permanent Nursing and Care Service workers (Agenda for Change Bands 1-9 only).
- 3c – Allied Health Professional and health Science Service Workers: for the supply of temporary, fixed-term and permanent Allied Health Professional and Health Science Service workers (Agenda for Change Bands 1-9 only).
- 4a – Non-Medial Non-Clinical Workers: for the supply of temporary, fixed-term and permanent Non-Medical Non-Clinical workers (Bands 1-7 only).
- 4b – Non-Medical Non-Clinical Workers: for the supply of Non-Medical Non-Clinical temporary, fixed-term and permanent workers (Agenda for Change Bands 6-9, including very senior managers and executive recruitment).
HTE have evaluated PQQ/SSQ responses and selected potential providers deemed capable of delivering the services required. If a provider did not submit an SQ response and has not been invited to participate at ITT stage, there is no possibility of participation at ITT stage. The ITT is available via the Bravo portal and contains further information about the procurement process, the services, and assessment questions. Bids must be detailed enough to allow HTE to identify and select the most economically advantageous solutions/providers.
Timetable: A reasonably generous timetable has been presented by HTE to support bidders to overcome any difficulties Covid-19 has created for their bid writing team.
Bid Requirements and Support Options: Our bid support options are primarily focussed on the production of compelling responses to the questions requiring narrative responses. These are typically where bidders succeed or fail in their attempt to prove their solution is the most advantageous. We will however undertake a thorough review of your responses to all other questions and provide guidance where we feel change will increase your chances of securing a contract.
|Lot||Number and Type of Question*||Cost (£ +VAT)|
|Multi Choice||Short Text||Narrative||Attachment|
*Bidders must also complete and upload a Pricing Offer Schedule as part of their submission for each lot.
Discounted Packages: Due to the similarity between questions in different lots, we are able to offer discounts for bidders who intend to submit in multiple lots. The exact discount will depend upon the mix of lots, but second and subsequent lot bids may be discounted by up to 50% if there is significant overlap with the first lot that we are engaged to produce responses for.
Carley Consult has supported hundreds of clients to secure contract awards on frameworks similar to this. We are expert bid writers, corporate members of the world’s leading bid writing professional body, the Association of Proposal Management Professionals, and have 13 permanent staff delivering outstanding work under our ISO9001:2015 accredited procedures. If you would like to discuss how we can support you to secure a valuable contract and confirm the level of discount this will include, please reply to this email or contact me via the numbers below.
If you have not pursued a place on HTE’s Total Workforce Solutions Framework or were unsuccessful at PQQ/SSQ stage please contact me to discuss how we can help you secure contracts through these other open opportunities:
- Opus LGSS People Solutions Supply of Temporary Workers DPS: No Bid Deadline
- Somerset County Council Supply of Temporary Workers DPS: No Bid Deadline
- Scottish Futures Trust Recruitment Services Tender: Bid Deadline: 17th July 2020
- The Financial Reporting Council Recruitment Services Tender: Bid Deadline 18th June 2020
- Centre for Process Innovation Recruitment Services Tender: Bid Deadline 16th June 2020
If you would like to discuss any of the above with Carley Consult please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 01302 361630.