Website Terms & Conditions – V0116
Our standard Terms and Conditions for the use of this website are set out below. If you are purchasing a product or service through this website then additional Terms and Conditions specific to your purchase will apply. Our respective Terms and Conditions for training and events bookings and for our tender tracker products can be accessed through the links immediately below. When confirming that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions applicable to any purchase you have made through this website, you are confirming that you have read and accepted all applicable Terms and Conditions relevant to your purchase, including those on the links below.
- Your use of the website indicates your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to our Terms, you must not use the website. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify, add to or remove any of the Terms by updating this page at any time. You should check this page from time to time to review these Terms to ensure you are happy with any changes. Your continued use of the website following the updating of the Terms shall mean you accept those changes.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Carley Consult Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and any documents on the Website as well as any other content. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties is prohibited.
- The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Carley Consult Ltd. is not responsible for any inaccuracies and makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy.
- If you should purchase a paid-for service from Carley Consult through this website, additional Terms & Conditions will apply, specific to that service. Details of this are available on the applicable services pages, but please contact us if you should have any queries.
- This website may contain paid for advertorial content provided by third party advertisers and sponsors. Carley Consult Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of paid for articles supplied by such third parties, and does not endorse any organisation, product or service to which a paid for advertorial may relate.
- The views expressed on this website by employees of Carley Consult Ltd. and those of third party organisations do not necessarily represent the views, opinions, or positions of Carley Consult Ltd, and should not be attributed to Carley Consult Ltd.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our express written permission from Carley Consult Ltd.
- Carley Consult Ltd. does not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use.
- If you make an enquiry to us using the communications facilities on this website, we will endeavour to reply as soon as we can. We cannot guarantee a specific response time and may, at our discretion, elect not to reply to any specific communication (e.g. in response to derogative, threatening or offensive comments, or in response to speculative and unsolicited sales approaches). If you supply us with incorrect contact details, we can similarly not guarantee a reply.
- The website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the website will be free of defects and / or faults. Carley Consult Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Carley Consult Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the website and its content at their own risk.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and, in accepting these Terms, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.