Carley Consult is hosting a special roundtable event, focusing on challenges and opportunities posed by DWP’s new Health & Work Programme, which will replace the Work Programme and Work Choice from 2017.
The roundtable, facilitated by Jim Carley, Managing Director of Carley Consult, will take place on Wednesday 27th January, from 1.00 pm to 3.30 pm, in Central Manchester. A buffet lunch and networking opportunity will be available beforehand, from 12.00 noon.
The discussion will take account of the recommendations made by the Work & Pensions Select Committee report into the Work Programme, as well as measures announced in the Comprehensive Spending Review before Christmas. Key themes which will be discussed will include:
- What are the “best bits” of the Work Programme and Work Choice which we should retain?
- What issues should be taken account of in determining the number and size of CPAs?
- How might proposed jobseeker classification and segmentation be applied?
- How can the sector develop greater specialism with hard to help and disabled jobseekers?
- How will devolved co-commissioning and co-design arrangements work in practice?
- How can local integration with health, skills, housing and justice services work best?
- How might payment models be simplified?
- How might the greater emphasis on programme evaluation be applied?
- How can supply chain selection and management be further improved?
Carley Consult will be publishing a short report of the outcomes from the discussion, with early release to those in attendance.
This roundtable event is open to all practitioners and managers involved in the design and delivery of employment services, albeit the event is limited to 20 places, on a first come first served basis (maximum 1 ticket per organisation).
The cost of attendance is just £99.00 +VAT.
email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.