Training – Improving Performance
About the course
In a results based sector, improving performance is essential in the delivery of successful programmes. Funders are increasingly taking past performance results into account when considering new contracts. Similarly, with an increasing emphasis on payment by results, strong performance goes hand-in-hand with financial success.
This new course from Carley Consult aims to help practitioners improve their performance management and improvement techniques, with a view to achieving better results. It considers performance gains across the entirety of the project lifecycle for a new contract.
The course combines presentations, discussion and practical exercises through which core learning objectives are achieved.
Who will the course benefit?
The course is aimed at anybody with a direct or indirect role in driving and delivering performance on welfare-to-work and work-based-learning programmes. This may include practitioners from independent providers, charities, Further Education Colleges, local authorities, Community Rehabilitation Companies, and social housing providers.
The course is particularly well suited for Owner Managers, Operational Managers, Regional / Area Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Branch / Centre Managers, Team Leaders / Supervisors, Quality Managers, and Continuous Improvement Managers.
- Establishing a Performance Culture
- Understanding Contract Requirements
- Better Results from the Hardest-to-Help
- Process Mapping to Improve Performance
- Consistency across Teams and Branches
- Outputs, Outcomes, Targets and KPIs
- Setting Stretching Yet Achievable Targets
- Case Flow Modelling and Profiling
- Interrogating Data to Inform Strategies
- Marginal Gains and Performance Pilots
- Prioritising Actions with Greatest Impact
- Coaching Staff for Better Performance
- Managing Supply Chain Performance
"The email tracker is clear and very easy to quickly browse thanks to providing only the key information that helps us make a quick initial decision"Laura Birchenough, SOVA