Training – Effective Bid Management Skills
About the course
This one-day workshop focuses on the essential skills required to effectively manage and oversee a successful bid campaign or grant application. The workshop will provide a walkthrough of a full bid lifecycle, considering best practice. It will identify potential pressure points in the bid process, and how these can be better managed.
Who will the course benefit?
The workshop is aimed at Business Leaders, Bid Directors, Bid Managers, Project Managers and Lead Bid Writers involved in overseeing and contributing to competitive bid and grant projects. It will also benefit bid writers from smaller organisations, who may have multiple responsibilities within the bid process, as well as bid writer looking to move up and become involved in more complex campaigns.
• The Full Bid Lifecycle
• Procurement Models & Rules
• Bid Team Roles & Responsibilities
• Devising and Keeping to Project Plans
• Bid Governance & Compliance
• Opportunity Sourcing
• Bid / No Bid Decision Making
• Capture & Content Management
• Meeting Structures, Frequencies & Purpose
• Managing Writers and Other Contributors
• Sign-Off, Decisions and Approval Processes
• Learning from Commissioner Feedback
Get 10% off the delegate ticket price when booking 2 delegates, using discount code multidisc2!
Get 20% off the delegate ticket price when purchasing 3 delegate places on any combination of the Effective Bid Management Course, Essential Bid Writing Course, and Solution Design for Winning Bids & Proposals course, just use coupon code multidisc3!
Out of stock
"The email tracker is clear and very easy to quickly browse thanks to providing only the key information that helps us make a quick initial decision"Laura Birchenough, SOVA