The Welsh Government have released the ITT for the Jobs Growth Wales Plus (JGW+) Youth Programme. This is a four-year contract with a value of £200 million. This contract will be replacing the legacy programmes of Jobs Growth Wales and Traineeships.
The purpose is to deliver a consolidated and individual training, development and employability support to 16-18 years olds who are assessed as NEET. Key delivery objects will be to reduce the number of young people who are NEET and support young people to make the most of their potentil.
There will be four geographically based lots:
- North Wales (Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey, Wrexham.)
- South West and Mid Wales (Carmarthenshire, Neath Port Talbot, Pembrokeshire, Swansea, Ceredigion, Powys)
- South Central Wales (Bridgend, Cardiff, Merthyr Tydfil, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Vale of Glamorgan)
- South East Wales (Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Monmouthshire, Newport, Torfaen)
Submission requires a qualification questionnaire, qualification evaluation response, a technical envelope and a non-core community benefits proposal (which is not scored). The qualification evaluation response will require organisations to provide up to three examples of successfully delivered contracts for youth/NEET services in the last five years with a 350 word limit per example. These contracts should be comparable in value to the services contained within your bid. Where youth/NEET specific examples are not available the organisations will be asked to provide up to three examples of successfully delivered contracts from the past five years.
Technical Evaluation Response (Total 6000 words):
- How will you ensure that you suppo0rt young people with a wide variety of development needs and from varying backgrounds as they access and make the most of a JGW+ opportunity? (Minimum pass score 60/100) 1000 words maximum.
- How will you provide individualised support and opportunities for skills, qualifications, and experience to enable individuals to progress learning to a higher level or employment? (Minimum pass score 60/100) 1000 words maximum.
- What systems will you have in place to monitor measurable outcomes during delivery of the individual strands within the programme as well as the successful delivery of the overall programme? (Minimum pass score 60/100) 1000 words maximum.
- How will you engage with eligible employers to create job opportunities and placement for young people? (Minimum pass score 60/100) 1000 words maximum.
- How will you use self-assessment systems to evaluate quality of delivery and continuous improvement in young people’s experiences? (Minimum pass score 60/100) 1000 words maximum.
- What teaching, earning and/or development, assessment and support processes and procedures will you implement to enable eligible young people, including those with protected characteristics with wide ranging needs and from various backgrounds, to reach their full potential? (Minimum pass score 60/100) 1000 words maximum.
If you would like further information or would like to secure Carley Consult’s support for this application please get in touch by calling 01302 361630 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.