Ixion, part of the Shaw Trust Group, is available to support AEB delivery in the 2019/20 academic year.
Ixion is a Grade 1 Ofsted organisation, committed to quality delivery and transforming people’s lives. Our current AEB performance is above the national average, working with a range of national employers such as Tesco, Wates and the National Grid, in addition to the many other excellent large and SME employer relationships we currently have across the country.
2017/18 AEB Skills performance
- Classroom learning delivery out turned at 98.4%
- Timely success rates out turned at 98.5%
- Overall skills progression to a positive destination out turned at 74%
Our full Ofsted report can be accessed here.
With the increased focus on skills development that meet employers and individuals’ and localised need we can support you to deliver your allocation in year with excellent results.
If you would like an initial discussion regarding potential opportunities or to find out more then please contact: email@example.com or call one of our Commercial Partnership Mangers:
- Central England– Adrian Thacker – 07870 393498
- London and the South – Phil East – 07825 070639
- North England – John Newland – 07973 885410