The Manchester College has recently been approached by training providers seeking support for the delivery of their in-year Adult Education Budget for the remainder of the 2018/19 academic year.
We are seeking to understand whether there are any other colleges or training providers who require similar support and would be happy to discuss the potential for The Manchester College to deliver subcontracted funding.
We have recently undergone an Ofsted Inspection (January 2019) which will provide assurance of our capability and quality record in this area. Our Ofsted grade breakdowns are shown below:
- Effectiveness of leadership and management – Good
- Adult learning programmes – Good
- Provision for learners with high needs – Good
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment – Good
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare – Good
- Outcomes for learners – Good
- 16 to 19 study programmes – Good
Additionally, we have AEB success rates well above national average benchmarks.
If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact our Business Development Team at your earliest convenience using the following email address email@example.com.