One Day Workshop
Tuesday, 30th June 2015
With the national employment rate on the rise, and the volume of referrals to employment programmes declining, the imperative of high performance on payment by outcome provision has never been greater. The same is true for work based learning, where tomorrow’s funding is based on the capability to deliver today’s starts and completions, especially with employers and LEPs likely to gain increasing ownership of skills. The outcome of the General Election will also trigger a new wave of commissioning, where performance results will almost certainly influence new contract awards.
So, are you maximising the outcomes from your contracts, and striking the right balance between contractual, qualitative and financial objectives? This one day workshop from Carley Consult, aims to help address the barriers to success, sharing hints, techniques and best practice for turning around lower performance and achieving results ahead of industry averages.
The workshop content has been informed and shaped through Carley Consult’s history of working with a diverse base of employment, work based learning, and Further Education providers. It will consider all aspects of performance culture: attracting starts, achieving sustained job outcomes, delivering qualification outcomes, and complying with qualitative expectations and audits.
- Defining and establishing a performance culture
- Understanding contract requirements and what gets you paid
- Ensuring clarity of performance roles and responsibilities
- Setting targets which are stretching and progressive, yet achievable
- Measuring the right things, and interrogating data to inform strategies
- Identifying and accounting for external factors which influence performance
- Prioritising actions which deliver the greatest performance impact
- Coaching Techniques to Drive Better Staff Performance
- Managing performance through supply chains
The workshop involves a combination of practical and participative exercises, alongside group discussion and lively presentations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The workshop is aimed at anybody who has a responsibility for delivering performance outcomes within welfare-to-work and work-based-learning provision. This may include Business Leaders, Operational Managers, Regional Managers, Centre / Branch Managers, Team Leaders, Quality / Compliance Managers, and Personal Advisers / Consultants.
HOW TO BOOK
To secure your place please complete the booking form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this course being delivered on an in-house basis, please get in touch for more information.