Go Train are delighted to announce that we were successful in securing places in three of the lots on the DWP CAEHRS Framework. These are:
Lot 4 Southern
Lot 4 Home counties and London
Lot 8 The National Lot
As a new provider to this space we want to bring a fresh, innovative approach that puts the customer front and centre of the provision to create and sustain outcome focused solutions.
To achieve this, we believe that bringing together the best of our sector and working collaboratively with our partners and key stakeholders we can develop new solutions to old problems. If you think you have the knowledge, experience and expertise that would help us develop innovative, flexible solutions that will set Go Train’s offer apart from others, then we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking initial expressions of interest (EOI) from organisations who are:
- End to end providers: delivery of the full customer journey across one or more geographical areas
- Specialist end to end providers: able to deliver provision to a specific customer group across one or more geographical areas
- Specialists: delivering specific elements of a service to specific customer groups e.g. customers with particular health conditions / self-employment / other
- Complementary provision: delivery of complementary services that we can refer participants to for support or will refer customers into our service
- Key stakeholders: support us to ensure wider integration of service delivery
- Other: g. inclusive employers, digital solutions, advisory agencies, influencers
We have not yet seen the specific contract requirements because DWP have not yet released them, but we want to be well prepared when they are published. Our brief first stage EOI is simply to gather basic information about your organisation and where and how you would like to work with us. This will be the start of our journey and dialogue and further detail and specific information requests will follow once we have visibility of the DWP’s call off requirements.
Please complete this EOI by 5pm on Thursday 29th October 2020.
You can contact us via email@example.com should you have any questions or would like more details.