Jim Carley, MD of Carley Consult, is hosting a free webinar to update you on public procurement and grant funding issues arising from the current pandemic.
The webinar will take place on the 30th April 2020 at 10:30 – 11:30.
The webinar will cover:
- General public procurement and grant funding trends arising from the lockdown so far, including how the volume of opportunities have been affected, as well as analysis of the impact on different sectors.
- How organisations which haven’t traditionally bid for public sector contracts can better ready themselves to do so.
- Insight on the latest Cabinet Office Procurement Policy Notes (PPNs) covering issues such as the flexibilities to award critical contracts with greater urgency, and continuity of payment for existing public sector suppliers.
- Accessing Government support grants, such as the Retail and Hospitality Grant Scheme, enabling businesses in these sectors to apply for cash grant of up to £25,000 per property.
- ·How charitable trusts and grant making bodies (e.g. National Lottery, Arts Council, and Sport England) have responded to the Covid-19 crisis, and what new sources of funding are emerging specifically relating to the pandemic.
- The imperative of sustaining the public procurement pipeline to help pump prime our economic recovery: when can we expect an upturn, and what might this look like in terms of new opportunity.
As well as a walkthrough of these issues, participants will also have the opportunity to raise their own questions about the outlook for bidding, grant applications and tendering.
This event will be run on Microsoft Teams. Joining instructions will be sent in advance to registered attendees.