If you are a recruitment agency chances are you will have heard about the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Health Sector Resourcing Framework which was due to have opened in October this year and is now rumoured to be opening in the New Year.
The CCS is developing a new commercial agreement to replace the existing agency and bank staffing agreements which expire in Summer 2019.
Current CCS commercial agreements that will be replaced by HSR are:
- RM 3711 Multidisciplinary Temporary Healthcare Personnel – expires 31/08/2019
- RM 1072 Workforce Management – expires 14/06/2019
- RM 971 Non medical Non Clinical – expires 30/06/2019
Recent announcements from the CCS indicate that the first sets of procurement documentation will be ready for OJEU early next year. Lotting documentation is yet to be finalised but anticipated to follow;
- Permanent recruitment services (clinical roles, including nursing, doctors, allied health professionals and social workers).
- Contingent labour services (clinical roles, including nursing, doctors, allied health professionals and social workers).
- Contingent labour services (non clinical roles, including administrative and clerical and professional).
- Managed staff bank services (clinical and non clinical roles).
- Tailored managed service solutions for one or more of the above services (clinical and non clinical roles).
This will be an unmissable opportunity for many recruiters looking to supply into the NHS. Carley Consult have a range of bespoke options available to support companies looking to bid to join the framework. Alternately if you are looking for specialist bid writing support take a look at our page here.
“Carley Consult have produced a wide variety of successful bids into the NHS and are familiar with their procurement requirements; principal among Carley Consult’s experience is a £330m bid for one of the largest single supplier of flexible staffing to the NHS with more than 90,000 workers providing more than 2 million shifts every year. They were seeking an experienced recruitment firm to deliver their current operations and drive growth into the 75% of NHS trusts that did not currently use them. This is a complex transaction requiring a great deal of due diligence by both parties. Carley Consult’s role was to craft the bid of a leading recruitment company with the aim of demonstrating they have the skills, systems and capability to make the transaction a success. The bid was successful.”
Likewise Carley Consult have worked with a wide variety of recruitment agencies (Randstad, CPL, Staffline, Reed and Blue Octopus, amongst others) focusing on broad HR outsourcing to ring-fenced campaigns with very specific aims, and they have all been for public sector clients in the UK.
Key deadlines are:
Anticipated release date – Early 2019.
Carley Consult will be publishing an opportunity summary once the Framework is released. To access a complimentary copy please contact us on email@example.com
Request a call back