The deadline for this opportunity it the 6th April with the contract running for four years from August 2020, with the option to extend for a further two years (4+2).
The merged local authority learning provider, Skills and Learning Adult Community Education, are looking for bidders with a proven track record of ESFA delivery to adult learnings who can:
- Recruit priority learners aged 19+ who are either unemployed or under-employed.
- Deliver a high-quality provision that will move individuals either closer to or into employment and increase their wellbeing.
- Contribute to local area skills needs as identified by Skills and Learning.
- Deliver the provision on the bidder’s premises, within Dorset.
- Maintain an OFSTED ‘Good’ Delivery.
If you are interested in bidding for this opportunity and would like more information, please get in touch. If you would like to discuss how Carley Consult can support you in this application please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01302 361630.