To supply the public sector, you need to get ahead. For starters, you need a range of required policies, procedures, insurances and accreditations. You need to demonstrate the minimum competencies desired by target funders. You need to read the market, and pro-actively prepare for future opportunities. You need to be able to qualify the most suitable tenders, and develop strategies to win them.
We can help you put the right foundations in place, and be ready for success.
- We can help you track and respond to emergent market developments.
- We can draft and update essential policies and procedures.
- We can develop a library of stock answers to common bid questions.
- We can devise informed bid/no-bid decision tools and processes.
- We can help you develop essential organisational competencies.
- We can devise and implement tender driven growth strategies.
“Carley Consult are extremely professional and clearly experienced and knowledgeable about bidding processes. They take time to understand what it is you are seeking to deliver and use well researched and tried and tested methods to respond to the respective tender specifications.”
John Endersby, Director of Targeted Support Services, Futures Advice, Skills & Employment Ltd
Request a call back